"A reliable, reasonable fast barcode reader for .NET - no problems, memory leaks etc. It does everything I need at this moment."
- Amanda Iaboni, Canada
Reading & Scanning Linear, 2D Barcode Images in Visual C# .NET using C#.NET Barcode Reader
- Read and recognize 20+ linear, 2d barcode images in C#
- Scan and read barcodes from any angle inside the barcode image in any C# development
- Decode barcodes from Tiff, Bitmap, Gif, Jpeg image types in C#.net class
- Support quick scan barcodes from specified area inside the image document
- Completely developed in C#.NET, compatible with .net framework 2.0 and later version
- Reading and recognizing 2d (matrix) barcode images, including QR Code in C#, PDF-417 in C#, Data Matrix in C#
- Scanning and recognizing linear (1d) barcode images, including Code 39 in C#, Code 128 in C#, EAN-8 in C#, EAN-13 in C#, UPC-A in C#, UPC-E in C#, GS1-128 in C#, Interleaved 2 of 5 in C#
- Mature C#.NET barcode reading component SDK
OnBarcode .NET Barcode Reader
is a C#.NET component (dll) which reads and scans barcode images in Visual C# .NET applications.
.NET Barcode Reader is 100% built on C# 2005, for reading & scanning Code 39, Code 128, GS1-128/EAN-128, Interleaved 2 of 5, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, and PDF-417 barcodes.
C# Barcode Generators
C#.NET Barcode Reader Quick Start
1. How to install .NET Barcode Reader component to your Visual C# .NET project?
Add OnBarcode.Barcode.BarcodeScanner.dll to C# project reference
2. How to scan & read linear barcodes in C# class?
string barcodes = BarcodeScanner.Scan("code128-image.gif", BarcodeType.Code128);
3. To improve the reading speed, call ScanSingleBarcode, if there is maximum one barcode per image.
string barcodes = BarcodeScanner.ScanSingleBarcode("code39-image.gif", BarcodeType.Code39);
4. To scan defined areas in the image in C#
List<SRegion> areas = new List<SRegion>();
SRegion area = new SRegion(0, 0, 50, 60);
string barcodes = BarcodeScanner.ScanRegions("code39image.gif", BarcodeType.Code39, areas);
5. To scan and get more information about the barcode in C#
BarcodeDetail barcodeDetails = BarcodeScanner.ScanInDetails("code39image.gif", BarcodeType.Code39);
C# Barcode Reading & Scanning Tutorials
Barcode Reader SDK for C#.NET - Barcode Image Reading