"This barcode generator addin for excel is really easy and simple to create barcodes in excel spreadsheet."
-Thom David, UK
Install, or integrate barcode add-in on MS Office Excel and generate barcodes on Office Excel documents
- Easy to integrate this barcode add-in with your Microsoft Office Excel
- Require no programming skills and barcode specifications knowledge base
- Support inserting a single and batch barcodes on Excel 2007/2010 cells
- Guarantee high print quality barcode generation, complying with GS1, ISO/IEC specifications
- Create linear (1D) barcodes like Code 39, EAN, UPC, GS1 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postal Codes, etc
- Embed matrix 2D barcodes in Excel, such as QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF 417
- Flexible barcode dimension support allows adjusting various barcode size properties
- Automatic check digit calculation support with this barcode add-in for Excel
Office Excel Barcode Encoder Add-In
is a reliable and professional barcode generator for Microsoft Excel 2007/2010. This tutorial displays how to integrate barcode generation and printing features into Microsoft Office Excel and how to generate static and dynamic barcodes on your Excel spreadsheets.
Integration of MS Office Excel Barcode Add-In
Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows 2000
Microsoft Office Excel Versions Compatibility:
- Microsoft Office Excel 2010
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007
Microsoft Office Excel Barcode Add-In Installation:
- Download the Office Excel Barcode Generator Add-in from Onbarcode.com.
- Unzip the free evaluation package of this Barcode Add-In for Excel.
- Close all your Office Excel programs and run the setup file.
- Click the "next" button, thus, the add-in will be installed successfully.
- Open a new Excel document and click "install" in the pop-up "Microsoft Office Customization Installer" window.
- Then, you will find the barcode encoding add-in under the "Add-Ins" tab.
If there is no Add-Ins tab, users can go to Office > Excel Options > Trust Center > Trust Center Settings > Add-ins. And uncheck "Disable all Application Add-ins (may impair functionality)", then click "OK". After that, click Office > Excel Options > Add-Ins. Go to "Manage", and select "COM Add-ins" in pull-down menu, then click "Go". At last, check "OnBarcode Excel 2007 AddIn" and click "OK".
Barcode Generation Guide in Microsoft Office Excel
Insert a Single Barcode into Excel
Excel Barcode Add-In is a reliable and dependable barcode generator, which allows office users to make a single barcode image on MS Office Excel spreadsheet.
- Open a new Excel workbook, and switch to "Add-Ins" tab.
- Click "Create Barcode". Immediately, the Barcode Excel Add-In is activated.
- Select a cell, choose the required barcode type, and input data.
- Then click "Generate". Now, a required barcode is generated.
- To remove the created barcode image, please click "Delete".
Update Generated Barcode Images in Excel
Modifying the created barcode image is also allowed. Most properties of the barcode image can be altered within the Barcode Settings panel.
- Choose the generated barcode image.
- Revise the barcode parameters.
- Then click "Update", thus the barcode image will be changed.
Create Barcode Lists on Excel
This Barcode Add-In for Excel is also used to change an entire data column or row to barcodes.
- Choose a column of cells with data.
- Select the required barcode type.
- Click "Generate". Then, the corresponding barcode images are encoded immediately.
Link Barcodes to Cells for Excel
"Link to cell" is another important function, which is applied to creating dynamic barcode images for Excel. These linked barcode images will be dynamically changed with the variation of encodable data.
- Generate a barcode image, and click "Link to cell".
- Choose a cell with data, and then click "Update".
With only a few clicks the barcode image has been linked to the selected cell. In addition, this plug-in enables multiple barcode images to be linked with corresponding cells. When the data in those linked cells are revised, all associated barcode images will be modified immediately.
- Generate multiple barcode images.
- Link each barcode image to the required cell.
- Change the data in the linked cells respectively.
- Click "Update link to cell".
Barcode Types Supported by Excel Barcode Add-In
Barcode for Excel - Barcode Types Generation