"Professional support team is a huge help to us that has been extremely supportive of these efforts to ensure implementation of our reporting projects."
- Neil Ward, US
Generate, Create, Print, & Draw Linear, 2D Bar Codes in Crystal Reports for .NET
- Add robust barcodes generation capabilities into Crystal Reports for .NET
- Print dynamic QR Code, Data Matrix, and PDF-417 in report with built-in features
- Supports Code 39, Code 128, EAN-128, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E
- Provide detailed guide and complete code for VB and C# programmers
- Capable of encoding barcode with JPEG, PNG, BMP, or GIF image file
- Completely coded in C#.NET by strong named assemblies
- Compatible with latest barcode symbology ISO Standards
- Mature & reliable .NET Barcode Generating Components since 2004
Barcode Generator for Crystal Reports for .NET is a .NET component developed to generate 20+ linear & matrix barcode in Crystal Report. The generator is a control library with barcode generation capabilities. The control could be installed and used easily in Crystal Reports for .NET with Xcopy.
Barcode Generator for .NET Crystal Reports
is specially designed for the development of Crystal Report for .NET. The integrated barcode generation capabilities could be used to draws high quality graphics object in your reports. The generated barcode is highly customizable.
Download .NET Crystal Reports Barcode Generator Free Demo Package
.NET Crystal Reports Barcode Generator Package Brief Introduction
- In our demo dataset "BarcodeDemoData.mdb", there is a table "Customer", with three columns inside: "ID", "CustomerId", "CustomerName".
- There is a CustomerDataSet.xsd file for "BarcodeDemoData.mdb", which defines all above three columns in Customer table, also define one extra column named "Barcode", with data type "xs:base64Binary".
- In the following example, we will show you how to display all three column data and also with the extra barcode column which displays Code 128 barcode with "CustomerId" value encoded.
How to Generate Barcode Images in .NET Crystal Reports
- Create a new .NET project with "Crystal Reports Application" as template. Name the project as "CrystalReportsBarcode".
- Create a new report "Using the Report Wizard", and choose "Standard", and click "OK" button.
- In "Data" form, expand "Create New Connection", and expand "ADO.NET".
- In "Connection" form, select the "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in your downloaded sample dataset package. Then click "Finish" button.
- In "Data" form, and add table "Customer". Then click "Next".
- In "Fields" form, add all three columns in the table "Customer". Click "Finish".
- In CrystalReport1.rpt, add field "Barcode" to the report Section 3 (Details).
- In your .NET project solution explorer, add "OnBarcode.Barcode.WinForms.dll" to your project reference.
- Open your Form1.cs in Design view, double click the form, enter Form1.cs.
- Copy the following C# code into the method Form1_Load.
private void Form1_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
OleDbConnection aConnection = new OleDbConnection(
OleDbDataAdapter dataAdapter = new OleDbDataAdapter("select * from Customer", aConnection);
DataSet ds = new DataSet();
//add a new column named "Barcode" to the DataSet, the new column data type is byte
ds.Tables.Columns.Add(new DataColumn("Barcode", typeof(byte)));
Linear barcode = new Linear();
barcode.Type = BarcodeType.CODE128;
foreach (DataRow dr in ds.Tables.Rows)
barcode.Data = (int)dr["CustomerId"] + "";
byte imageData = barcode.drawBarcodeAsBytes();
dr["Barcode"] = imageData;
CrystalReport1 rpt = new CrystalReport1();
this.crystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = rpt;
11. Run the report.
Barcode Types Supported By .NET Crystal Reports Barcode Control
Barcode Control for Crystal Report - Bar Code Type Generation