"I always get a speedy and efficient response from your Barcode Services, as well as expertise and advice on matters relating to my project. Great Job!"
- Steve Cook, US
Reading & Scanning Linear, 2D Barcode Images in Visual Basic .NET
- Read and recognize 20+ linear, 2d barcode images in VB.NET
- Scan and read barcodes from any angle inside the barcode image in any Visual Basic .NET development
- Decode barcodes from Tiff, Bitmap, Gif, Jpeg image types in VB.net class
- Support quick scan barcodes from specified area inside the image document
- Completely developed in .NET, compatible with .net framework 2.0 and later version
- Reading and recognizing 2d (matrix) barcode images, including QR Code in VB.NET, PDF-417 in VB.NET, Data Matrix in VB.NET.
- Scanning and recognizing linear (1d) barcode images, including Code 39 in VB.NET, Code 128 in VB.NET, EAN-8 in VB.NET, EAN-13 in VB.NET, UPC-A in VB.NET, UPC-E in VB.NET, GS1-128 in VB.NET, Interleaved 2 of 5 in VB.NET
- Mature C#.NET barcode reading component SDK
OnBarcode .NET Barcode Reader
is a VB.NET component which reads and recognizes barcode images in Visual Studio VB.NET applications.
.NET Barcode Reader is completed built on C# 2005, supporting Code 39, Code 128, GS1-128/EAN-128, Interleaved 2 of 5, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, and PDF-417.
VB.NET Barcode Generators
VB.NET Barcode Reader Quick Start
1. Install .NET Barcode Reader component to your VB.NET project
Add OnBarcode.Barcode.BarcodeScanner.dll to VB.NET project reference.
2. Scan & read linear & 2D barcodes in VB.NET class?
Call BarcodeScanner.Scan() method in your VB.NET class, and pass your barcode image file, and barcode type as method parameters.
Dim barcodes() As string = BarcodeScanner.Scan("code128-image.gif", BarcodeType.Code128)
3. To improve the barcode scanning speed, call ScanSingleBarcode, if there is maximum one barcode per image.
Dim barcodes() As string = BarcodeScanner.ScanSingleBarcode("code39-image.gif", BarcodeReader.Code39)
4. To scan defined areas in the image in VB.NET class
Dim areas As New List(Of SRegion)()
Dim area As New SRegion(0, 0, 50, 60)
Dim barcodes As [String]() = BarcodeScanner.ScanRegions("code39image.gif", BarcodeType.Code39, areas);
5. To scan and get more information about the barcode in VB.NET class
Dim barcodeDetails As BarcodeDetail() = BarcodeScanner.ScanInDetails("code39image.gif", BarcodeType.Code39)
.NET Barcode Reader Supported Barcode Types
Barcode Reader Library for VB.NET - Barcode Image Reading