"I always get a speedy and efficient response from your Barcode Services, as well as expertise and advice on matters relating to my project. Great Job!"
- Steve Cook, US
How to read, scan, decode Interleaved 2 of 5 images in VB.NET class, ASP.NET Web & Windows applications
- Scan Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode in VB.NET class, Console applications
- Read Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode in VB.NET ASP.NET web projects
- Read, decode Interleaved 2 of 5 images in Visual Studio VB.NET Windows Forms applications
- Easy and simple to integrate Interleaved 2 of 5 reader component (single dll file) into your VB.NET project
- Complete developed in C# 2005, for .net framework 2.0 and later version
- Scanning, decoding Interleaved 2 of 5 from multiple image formats, like BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF formats
- Scanning, reading Interleaved 2 of 5 from multi-page TIFF documents
VB.NET Interleaved 2 of 5 Reader Introduction
Scan, Read Interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes from images
is one of the barcode reading functions in .NET Barcode Reader
SDK control. It is compatible for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET framework 2.0 and later version. VB.NET barcode scanner is a robust and mature .net barcode recognition component for VB.NET projects. You can easily scan and decode linear, 2d barcodes from image documents in your VB.NET class, console application, ASP.NET web projects, and VB.NET Windows software.
To help .net developers easiy integrate barcode reader control into your .net projects, we provide detailed online tutorial for
VB.NET Barcode Reader component supports scanning and reading 20+ linear, 2d barcodes, including
You may also be interested in:
Install VB.NET Barcode Reader Control to Your VB.NET Project
- Copy OnBarcode.Barcode.BarcodeScanner.dll to your VB.NET project folder (do not copy dll file to your project bin folder).
- Add OnBarcode.BarcodeReader.dll to your VB.NET project reference
Reading Interleaved 2 of 5 in VB.NET Class
Call BarcodeScanner.Scan() method in your VB.NET class, and pass your barcode image file, and Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode type (BarcodeType.Interleaved 2 of 5) as method parameters.
Dim barcodes() As string = BarcodeScanner.Scan("interleaved2of5-barcode-image.gif",
VB.NET Barcode Reading & Scanning Tutorials
Barcode Reader Library for VB.NET - Barcode Image Reading