"We bought this barcode control for its ease of use and advanced barcoding features."
- Schmid kathrin, Germany
Generate barcode Code 2 of 5 images in Windows Forms .NET web application with complete sample .NET source code
- Easy to install & integrate barcode Code 2 of 5 generation library SDK into .NET Windows Forms developments
- Generate, create Code 2 of 5 in .NET Windows Forms through easy drag & drop
- Generate Code 2 of 5 images in .NET Class & Console applications
- Printing Code 2 of 5 barcode in Crystal Reports for .NET Windows Forms applications
- Compatible with the latest barcode symbology standards
- Simple to encode Code 2 of 5 images to jpeg, gif, png, tiff, bitmap files in Winforms.NET program
WinForms .NET Code 2 of 5 Generator SDK Introduction
Code 2 of 5, also known as Standard 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, is a low-density numeric symbology that has been widely used in warehouse, photo finishing and airline industries.
Windows Forms.NET Code 2 of 5 Generator
is an easy-to-use barcode generation function in OnBarcode's Barcode for .NET Windows Forms
barcode Generating Controls. This control can generates & print Code 2 of 5 and 20+ other linear & 2D bar codes in Windows Forms .NET applications.
Code 2 of 5 Generators
This article is providing guidelines to use Windows Forms Barcode Generation Control to generate Code 2 of 5 barcodes in Windows Forms Control and class & console applications.
How to Drag & Drop Code 2 of 5 Barcode Generator Control to .NET Windows Forms
To print Code 2 of 5 on .NET Windows Forms directly, you need to use OnBarcode .NET Barcode Generator Windows Forms Control.
- Install .NET Barcode Generator Windows Forms Control, unzip, and copy WinForms.dll to your .NET project folder.
- Add the DLL to .NET Visual Studio Toolbox:
Drag and drop "LinearWinForm" to your Windows Forms.Run the Windows application to view the generated barcodes. Barcode settings are customizable in the right-side "properties" section.
- In your .NET Visual Studio, click "view" then "toolbox", right click in toolbox, select menu Choose Items...
- In the pop-up "Choose Toolbox Items" form, click "Browse..."to select OnBarcode.Barcode.WinForms.dll.
- "View All" in toolbox, and you will find four more items under "Components" section: LinearWinForm, DataMatrixWinForm, PDF417WinForm, and QRCodeWinForm.
Generating & Printing Code 2 of 5 in Windows Forms Using .NET Class
You can use the component to generate Code 2 of 5 in your .NET class directly.
- Add OnBarcode.Barcode.WinForms.dll to .NET project reference.
- Use the OnBarcode.Barcode as the namespace to generate linear barcodes in your C# or VB.NET class.
- Add the following C# code to your .NET class:
Linear code25 = new Linear();
code25.Type = BarcodeType.CODE2OF5;
code25.Data = "567890000";
If you need generate Code 2 of 5 barcodes in your Windows Forms.NET class using C# or VB.NET, we provides complete barcode generation source code for Code 2 of 5 in C#
and Code 2 of 5 in VB.NET
.NET WinForms Barcode Generator Supporting Barcode Types
Barcode Library for .NET WinForms - Barcode Image Generation