"We bought this barcode control for its ease of use and advanced barcoding features."
- Schmid kathrin, Germany
Generate barcode EAN 128 images in Windows Forms .NET web application with sample .NET source code
- Simple to install & integrate barcode EAN 128 generation library SDK into .NET Windows Forms developments
- Drag & drop EAN 128 barcode generating component in .NET Windows Forms
- Easy to generate EAN-128 images in .NET Class & Console applications
- Print barcodes in Crystal Reports for .NET Windows Forms applications
- Fully compatible with the latest GS1 General Barcode Symbology Specification
- High quality barcode image generation in Gif, Jpeg, Png, Bitmap files in WinForms.NET program
WinForms .NET EAN-128 Generator SDK Introduction
GS1-128, former known as EAN-128, UCC-128, USS-128, is alphanumeric linear barcode developed on Code 128, however, using GS1 standard.
WinForms .NET EAN 128 Generator
is one of the barcode generation functions in OnBarcode's Barcode for WinForms.NET
barcodes Generating Controls, which generates & prints EAN 128 and most linear & 2D bar codes in Windows Forms.NET web applications.
EAN 128 Generators
This article is providing guidelines to use Windows Forms Barcode Generation Control to generate EAN 128 barcodes in Windows Forms Control and class & console applications.
How to Drag & Drop EAN 128 Barcode Generator Control to .NET Windows Forms
To print EAN 128 on .NET Windows Forms directly, you need to use OnBarcode .NET Barcode Generator Windows Forms Control.
- Download .NET EAN 128 Generator Windows Forms Control, unzip, and copy WinForms.dll to your .NET project folder.
- Add to .NET Visual Studio Toolbox:
Drag and drop "LinearWinForm" to your Windows Forms.Run the Windows application to view the generated barcodes. Barcode settings are customizable in the right-side "properties" section.
- In your .NET Visual Studio, click "view" then "toolbox", right click in toolbox, select menu Choose Items...
- In the pop-up "Choose Toolbox Items" form, click "Browse..."to select OnBarcode.EAN 128.WinForms.dll.
- "View All" in toolbox, and you will find four more items under "Components" section: LinearWinForm, DataMatrixWinForm, PDF417WinForm, and QRCodeWinForm.
Generating & Printing EAN 128 in Windows Forms Using .NET Class
You can use the component to generate barcodes in your .NET class directly.
- Add OnBarcode.Barcode.WinForms.dll to .NET project reference.
- Use the OnBarcode.Barcode as the namespace to generate linear barcodes in your C# or VB.NET class.
- Add the following C# code to your .NET class:
Linear barcode = new Linear();
barcode.Type = BarcodeType.EAN128;
barcode.Data = "(01)123456789000";
If you need generate EAN 128 barcodes in your Windows Forms.NET class using C# or VB.NET, we provides complete barcode generation source code for EAN 128 in C#
and EAN 128 in VB.NET
.NET WinForms Barcode Generator Supporting Barcode Types
Barcode Library for .NET WinForms - Barcode Image Generation