"We bought this barcode control for its ease of use and advanced barcoding features."
- Schmid kathrin, Germany
Generate barcode Postnet images in Windows Forms .NET web application with complete sample .NET source code
- Simple to install & integrate barcode Postnet generation library SDK into .NET Windows Forms developments
- Generate and create Postnet in .NET Windows Forms through easy drag & drop
- Generate and create POSTNET images in .NET class & console applications
- Printing Postnet barcodes in Crystal Reports for .NET Windows Forms applications
- Compatible with the latest barcode symbology specifications
- Easy to encode Postnet images to different file formats such as jpeg, gif, png, tiff, bitmap in WinForms.NET program
WinForms .NET Postnet Generator Introduction
Postnet, also known as USPS POSTNET Barcode, USPS POSTal Numeric Encoding Technique Barcode, is a delivery point barcodes adopted by United States Postal Services.
Windows Forms .NET Postnet Generator
, one of the mature barcode generation functions in OnBaroode's Barcode for .NET Windows Forms
, which makes it an easy task to generate and print Postnet and 20+ other linear & 2D bar codes in Windows Forms .NET applications.
OnBarcode provides several Postnet Generators components and software, including .NET POSTNET
, Java POSTNET
, C# POSTNET
, VB.NET POSTNET
, POSTNET Generator
This article is providing methods to use Windows Forms Barcode Generation Control to generate Postnet barcodes in Windows Forms Control and class & console applications.
How to Drag & Drop Postnet Barcode Generator Control to .NET Windows Forms
To print Postnet on .NET Windows Forms directly, you need to use OnBarcode .NET Barcode Generator Windows Forms Control.
- Install .NET Barcode Generator Windows Forms Control, unzip, and copy WinForms.dll to your .NET project folder.
- Add it to .NET Visual Studio Toolbox:
Drag and drop "LinearWinForm" to your Windows Forms.Run the Windows application to view the generated barcodes. Barcode settings are customizable in the right-side "properties" section.
- In your .NET Visual Studio, click "view" then "toolbox", right click in toolbox, select menu Choose Items...
- In the pop-up "Choose Toolbox Items" form, click "Browse..."to select OnBarcode.Barcode.WinForms.dll.
- "View All" in toolbox, and you will find four more items under "Components" section: LinearWinForm, DataMatrixWinForm, PDF417WinForm, and QRCodeWinForm.
Generating & Printing Postnet in Windows Forms Using .NET Class
You can use the component to generate barcodes in your .NET class directly.
- Add OnBarcode.Barcode.WinForms.dll to .NET project reference.
- Use the OnBarcode.Barcode as the namespace to generate linear barcodes in your C# or VB.NET class.
- Add the following C# code to your .NET class:
Linear barcode = new Linear();
barcode.Type = BarcodeType.POSTNET;
barcode.Data = "12345";
If you need generate Postnet barcodes in your Windows Forms.NET class using C# or VB.NET, we provides complete barcode generation source code for POSTNET in C#
and POSTNET in VB.NET
.NET WinForms Barcode Generator Supporting Barcode Types
Barcode Library for .NET WinForms - Barcode Image Generation