"We bought this barcode control for its ease of use and advanced barcoding features."
- Schmid kathrin, Germany
Generate barcode RM4SCC images in Windows Forms .NET web application with complete sample .NET source code
- Easy to install & integrate barcode RM4SCC generation library SDK into .NET Windows Forms developments
- Generate, create RM4SCC in .NET Windows Forms through easy drag & drop
- Create and generate RM4SCC images in .NET Class & Console applications
- Printing RM4SCC barcodes in Crystal Reports for .NET Windows Forms applications
- Compatible with latest RM4SCC barcode symbology standard
- Encode accurate RM4SCC images to high- qualiy jpeg, gif, png, tiff, bitmap files in Winforms.NET program
WinForms .NET RM4SCC Generator Introduction
RM4SCC, also known as Royal Mail 4-state Customer Code, U.K. Royal Mail, is height-modulated barcode symbology for use in automated mail sort process.
Windows Forms .NET RM4SCC Generator
, one of the mature barcode generation functions in OnBaroode's Barcode for .NET Windows Forms
, which generates & prints RM4SCC and 20+ other linear & 2D bar codes in Windows Forms .NET applications.
This article is providing methods to use Windows Forms Barcode Generation Control to generate RM4SCC barcodes in Windows Forms Control and class & console applications.
How to Drag & Drop RM4SCC Barcode Generator Control to .NET Windows Forms
To print RM4SCC on .NET Windows Forms directly, you need to use OnBarcode .NET Barcode Generator Windows Forms Control.
- Install .NET Barcode Generator Windows Forms Control, unzip, and copy WinForms.dll to your .NET project folder.
- Add it to .NET Visual Studio Toolbox:
Drag and drop "LinearWinForm" to your Windows Forms.Run the Windows application to view the generated barcodes. Barcode settings are customizable in the right-side "properties" section.
- In your .NET Visual Studio, click "view" then "toolbox", right click in toolbox, select menu Choose Items...
- In the pop-up "Choose Toolbox Items" form, click "Browse..."to select OnBarcode.Barcode.WinForms.dll.
- "View All" in toolbox, and you will find four more items under "Components" section: LinearWinForm, DataMatrixWinForm, PDF417WinForm, and QRCodeWinForm.
Generating & Printing RM4SCC in Windows Forms Using .NET Class
You can use the component to generate barcodes in your .NET class directly.
- Add OnBarcode.Barcode.WinForms.dll to .NET project reference.
- Use the OnBarcode.Barcode as the namespace to generate linear barcodes in your C# or VB.NET class.
- Add the following C# code to your .NET class:
Linear barcode = new Linear();
barcode.Type = BarcodeType.RM4SCC;
barcode.Data = "1234DATA";
If you need generate RM4SCC barcodes in your Windows Forms.NET class using C# or VB.NET, we provides complete barcode generation source code for RM4SCC in C#
and RM4SCC in VB.NET
.NET WinForms Barcode Generator Supporting Barcode Types
Barcode Library for .NET WinForms - Barcode Image Generation