"This Word Barcode Plugin can be used to create barcodes for word without other barcode fonts. That's great!"
- Eilian Carol, Liverpool UK
Add Codabar barcode images into your Word documents using this barcode generator add-in
- Entirely integrated into Microsoft Office Word 2007/2010
- Quickly generate Codabar barcodes in Microsoft Word
- Industry standards of Codabar are well schemed in all barcodes
- Support low-resolution printers as well as high-resolution printers
- Users do not need any programming knowledge
- Barcode specifications knowledge of Codabar is not required
- Barcode fonts are not needed for this barcode generator
Introduction of Codabar Barcode Generator for Word
Codabar Barcode Add-in for Word is an efficient and reliable barcode generator provided by us, allowing users to encode and insert linear codabar symbology and barcode labels on Microsoft Office Word 2007/2010.
Besides Codabar Word Barcode Add-in, OnBarcode.com provides other linear and 2D barcode generators for Word, including Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, EAN, UPC, GS1 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postal Codes, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417, etc.
Features of Codabar Barcode Add-In for Word
- Direct and easy to create Codabar images into your Word documents using this product.
- Industry standards of Codabar have been configured in the barcodes, so untrained users can easily create Codabar into Word.
- Barcode parameters of Codabar, including barcode size, rotation, etc, are all adjustable.
- Codabar Barcode Add-In for Word supports all type printers to print high quality Codabar barcodes.
- Programming skills, barcode specifications knowledge, and barcode fonts are unnecessary.
- Perfectly integrated into Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010 versions.
Install Codabar Word Barcode Plug-in
- Download the Word Codabar Barcode Add-in and unzip it.
- Close all the word documents on your computer.
- Double click to run the setup file to install.
- Open a word document and click "Install" in the pop-up window.
- An "Add-Ins" button will be added on the menu bar.
Insert Codabar Barcode into Word
How to Create a Codabar Barcode for Word
Firstly click "Add-Ins" to activate the barcode generator, then go to "Create Barcode", and a panel of "Barcode Settings" will appear on the right side. And select "CODABAR" in the barcode type pull-down menu. Finally click the "Generate" button in the panel, and a Codabar barcode will be successfully generated.
How to Configure Codabar on Word Add-In Setting Panel
Select the Codabar barcode which you want to set, and switch to "Barcode Size" and "1D Barcode" in the panel on the right side to set parameters of Codabar. When finished, click the "Update" button, and you'll get the Codabar symbology you need. And the wide to narrow bar ratio of Codabar is 2:0 to 3:0.
How to Insert Codabar Barcodes in Serial Letters
Switch to the "Mailings" tab and click "Select Recipients" to select an existing recipient list or create a new one. Then insert a Codabar barcode symbology, and click "Finish & Merge" to edit, print or email your documents.
How to Generate Codabar Barcode Labels in Word
Activate the "Mailings" tab, and go to "Start Mail Merge", then choose "Labels" and select the label size in the pull-down menu. After selecting an existing recipient list or creating a new one, insert a Codabar barcode image in the first cell, then click "Update Labels", and the rest areas will be filled with the same barcodes. Finally click the "Finish & Merge" button to choose the service you need.
More details will be represented by OnBarcode.com with Integration Tutorial for Office Word Barcode Generator
Barcode Types Supported by Word Barcode Generator