"This Word Barcode Plugin can be used to create barcodes for word without other barcode fonts. That's great!"
- Eilian Carol, Liverpool UK
Insert high quality Code 128 images in Word documents with this add-in
- Completely compatible with Microsoft Word 2007 and 2010 versions
- No programming skills are demanded when users use this mature plugin
- Code 128 industry standards are predefined in the barcodes
- Specifications of Code 128 are not required for users
- Barcode fonts are not required in the creation of Code 128 barcodes
- Quick to add Code 128 barcodes into Microsoft Word documents
Introduction of Code 128 Barcode Add-In for Word
Code 128 Barcode Add-In for Word is a mature and reliable barcode generator which is designed to help users draw and insert high quality Code 128 barcodes in Microsoft Office Word 2007 and 2010 versions.
Besides Code 128 Word Barcode Add-In, OnBarcode.com provides many other linear and 2D barcode Add-Ins for Word, such as Code 39, EAN-8, EAN-13, GS1 128, UPC-A, UPC-E, Data Matrix, PDF417, QR Code, etc.
Features of Code 128 Barcode Add-In for Word
- Created Code 128 images can be printed with all high-resolution and low-resolution printers.
- The created Code 128 barcodes comply with the latest Code 128 barcode specification.
- Rich barcode parameters are adjustable: barcode size, rotation, font, etc.
- Add the check digit and quiet zones automatically in Code 128 barcode generation.
- Four Code 128 image rotation choices are provided: 0, 90, 180, 270 degrees.
- Easy to insert high quality Code 128 barcodes into serial letters.
- Capable of drawing Code 128 barcode labels in Microsoft Word documents.
Install Code 128 Barcode Add-In for Word
- Ensure all Word documents are closed before installation.
- Download Code 128 Barcode Add-In for Word and unzip it.
- Run the setup file and then open a new Word document.
- Click "Install" in a pop-up window called "Microsoft Office Customization Installer".
- Now a tab called "Add-Ins" is placed in the menu bar of the Word document.
Insert Code 128 Barcodes in Word
How to Insert a Code 128 Barcode in Word
Switch to "Add-Ins" tab and click "Create Barcode". After that, a panel called "Barcode Settings" pops up on the right. Then, select "CODE 128" in "Barcode Type" pull-down menu and input valid data in the text box of "Data". Ultimately, click "Generate" button and a required Code 128 barcode is generated.
How to Customize Code 128 in Word Add-In setting Panel
Take bar width as an example. If you do not satisfy with the default number, you can move to "Barcode Size" -> "Bar width (X)". Then click the pane after "Bar width (X)" and type the data you want. After that, click "Update" button. The barcode is successfully customized. Specially, "Apply tilde (~)" is used to specify special characters when it is checked.
How to Insert Code 128 Barcodes in Serial Letters
First of all, click "Mailings" -> "Select Recipients". Then activate "Use Existing List" or "Type New List" to select an existing recipient list or create a new one. Next, draw a Code 128 barcode and adjust its parameters well. Lastly, click "Finish & Merge" to edit, print or email your documents.
How to Create Code 128 Barcode Labels in Word
Activate "Mailings" first. Then, click "Start Mail Merge" -> "Labels" and select the label size in the pull-down menu. Next, click "Select Recipients" to select "Type New List" or "Use Existing List". After that, generate a Code 128 barcode in the first cell of the document and click "Insert Merge Field" after you adjust the parameters of the barcode well. Now click "Update Labels" and the rest areas will be filled with the same barcodes. Ultimately, click "Finish & Merge" button to choose the service you want.
More details will be represented by OnBarcode.com with Integration Tutorial for Office Word Barcode Generator
Barcode Types Supported by Word Barcode Generator