"This Word Barcode Plugin can be used to create barcodes for word without other barcode fonts. That's great!"
- Eilian Carol, Liverpool UK
Add Code 2 of 5 barcodes into your Word documents with this add-in
- Able to be integrated into MS Word 2007/2010 within a few seconds
- Simply and directly create Code 2 of 5 barcodes in MS Word
- Code 2 of 5 labels are able to be generated easily and quickly
- Great quality Code 2 of 5 barcodes are supported to be printed with all printers
- Code 2 of 5 barcode specifications knowledge are not needed for users
- Users do not need programming skills to use this barcode generator
- This barcode add-in is available to create Code 2 of 5 without barcode fonts
Introduction of Code 2 of 5 Word Barcode Plug-In
Being a professional barcode generator provided by OnBarcode.com, Code 2 of 5 Barcode Plug-in for Word allows users to create linear Code 2 of 5 image and barcode labels in Microsoft Office Word 2007/2010.
Except Code 2 of 5 (Industrial 2 of 5) Word Barcode Add-In, OnBarcode.com also provides other Word barcode generators supporting creating 1D and matrix barcodes, including Onecode, Code 39, Code 128, EAN, UPC, GS1 128, ISBN, ISSN, Postal Codes, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417, etc.
Features of Word Code 2 of 5 Barcode Add-In
- Straightforward to insert Code 2 of 5 into your Word documents using ISBN Word Barcode Add-in.
- All created Code 2 of 5 have been well configured according to the latest industry standards.
- Users may adjust Code 2 of 5 properties for specific applications, including barcode size, rotation, etc.
- Both low- and high-resolution printers are supported to print great quality Code 2 of 5 barcodes created by this plug-in.
- Users are able to generate Code 2 of 5 barcodes easily without the barcode specification knowledge.
- This barcode generator is also available for users without programming skills to insert Code 2 of 5 barcodes.
- Perfectly integrated with Microsoft Office Word 2007 and 2010 versions.
Install Code 2 of 5 Barcode Plug-in for Word
- Close all the word documents before installing it.
- Download the Code 2 of 5 Word Barcode Add-in.
- Unzip it and run the setup file to install.
- Open a word document and click "Install" in the pop-up pane.
- An "Add-Ins" tab will be added to the menu bar.
Generate Code 2 of 5 Barcode for Word
How to Create Code 2 of 5 Barcode on Word
Click the "Add-Ins" tab to get the barcode generator started, then switch to "Create Barcode", and a panel of "Barcode Settings" will appear on the right side. Go to the panel to select "CODE 2 OF 5" in the barcode type pull-down menu. Then input valid Code 2 of 5 data and click the "Generate" button to finish the creation of Code 2 of 5 barcode.
How to Set Code 2 of 5 Parameters in Word Add-In Setting Panel
Select a created Code 2 of 5 barcode to activate the "Barcode Settings" panel, and click "Barcode Size" and "1D Barcode" in the panel to set Code 2 of 5 properties, like image width & height, rotation, etc. When finished, click the "Update" button, and you'll get a new Code 2 of 5.
How to Add Code 2 of 5 Barcodes in Serial Letters
Activate the "Mailings" tab and go to "Select Recipients" to select an existing recipient list or establish a new one. Then create a Code 2 of 5 barcode, and click "Finish & Merge" to choose the service of "Edit Individual Documents...", "Print Documents..." or "Send E-mail documents...".
How to Embed Code 2 of 5 Barcode Labels for Word
Firstly switch to the "Mailings" tab, and go to "Start Mail Merge". Secondly choose "Labels" to select the label size and label numbers in pop-up window. Thirdly select an existing recipient list or create a new one. Fourthly generate a Code 2 of 5 barcode image in the first cell, then click "Update Labels", and the rest areas will be filled with the same barcodes. Finally click the "Finish & Merge" button to choose the service you need.
Barcode Types Supported by Word Barcode Generator