"This Word Barcode Plugin can be used to create barcodes for word without other barcode fonts. That's great!"
- Eilian Carol, Liverpool UK
Add high quality Code 39 barcode images in Word documents with this add-in
- Seamlessly integrate into Microsoft Office Word 2007 and 2010 versions
- No programming skills are required when users operate this mature add-in
- Users do not need to know the latest Code 39 barcode specifications
- Industry standards of Code 39 are pre-configured in the barcodes
- Barcode fonts are not required in the creation of Code 39 barcodes
- The created Code 39 barcodes are compatible with all printers
- Easy to insert Code 39 barcodes in Word in the highest possible quality
Introduction of Code 39 Barcode Add-In for Word
Code 39 Barcode Add-In for Word is an advanced barcode add-in which can make Code 39 barcodes generation in Word documents as easy as clicking a button. No barcode fonts are needed and users who do not know programming skills can operate this mature plugin freely.
Code 39 Word Barcode Add-In is not the only one product provided by OnBarcode.com. Many other linear and 2D barcode Add-Ins for Word are also supported, such as Code 128 Barcode Add-In, EAN-8 Barcode Add-In, UPC-A Barcode Add-In, QR Code Barcode Add-In, Data Matrix Barcode Add-In, PDF417 Barcode Add-In, etc.
Features of Code 39 Barcode Add-In for Word
- Draw Code 39 barcodes in accordance with the latest Code 39 barcode specification.
- Either high-resolution printers or low-resolution printer can print the created barcodes.
- Various properties of the generated Code 39 barcodes can be adjusted easily.
- Automatically and the start/stop character (*) of Code 39 in barcode generation.
- Four Code 39 image rotation choices are available: 0, 90, 180, 270 degrees.
- The check digit and quiet zones are added by this mature plugin automatically.
- Capable of inserting high quality Code 39 barcodes into serial letters.
- Be able to generate Code 39 barcode labels in Microsoft Word documents.
Install Code 39 Barcode Add-In for Word
- Make sure all Word documents are closed on your computer.
- Download Code 39 Barcode Add-In for Word and unzip it.
- Run the setup file and then start a new Word document.
- Click "Install" in a pop-up window "Microsoft Office Customization Installer".
- After all the above steps, a tab called "Add-Ins" appears in the Word menu bar.
Insert Code 39 Barcodes in Word
How to Insert a Code 39 Barcode in Word
Go to "Add-Ins" tab and click "Create Barcode" to activate "Barcode Settings" panel on the right. Then select "CODE 39" in "Barcode Type" and input valid data in the text box of "Data". Lastly, click "Generate" button and a required Code 39 barcode is created.
How to Customize Code 39 in Word Add-In Setting Panel
In "Barcode Settings" panel, rich parameters of Code 39 are provided for users to customize Code 39 barcodes according to different requirements. Specially, the parameter of "Wide to narrow bar ratio (N)" with valid value from 2.0 to 3.0 inclusive is used to adjust the proportion of the wide bar to narrowest one. Additionally, "I" refers to the space between characters of Code 39 whose value is the multiple of the bar module (X). Its valid value is from 1.0X to 5.3X inclusive.
How to Insert Code 39 Barcodes in Serial Letters
Firstly, activate "Mailings" tab and click "Select Recipients". Now you can click "Use Existing List" or "Type New List" to select an existing recipient list or create a new one. Then insert a Code 39 barcode and adjust its properties well. Lastly, click "Finish & Merge" to edit, print or email your documents.
How to Create Code 39 Barcode Labels in Word
Firstly, click "Mailings" -> "Start Mail Merge" -> "Labels". Then select the label size in the pull-down menu. Next, click "Select Recipients" to select "Type New List" or "Use Existing List". Now create a Code 39 barcode in the first cell of the document and click "Insert Merge Field" after you adjust the properties of the barcode well. After that, click "Update Labels" and the rest areas will be filled with the same barcodes. Finally, click the "Finish & Merge" button to choose the service you want.
More details will be represented by OnBarcode.com with Integration Tutorial for Office Word Barcode Generator
Barcode Types Supported by Word Barcode Generator