"This Word Barcode Plugin can be used to create barcodes for word without other barcode fonts. That's great!"
- Eilian Carol, Liverpool UK
Add Code 93 barcode images into your Word documents with this add-in
- Entirely compatible with MS 2007 and 2010 versions
- This barcode add-in can be integrated into MS Word with a few clicks
- Straightforwardly embed Code 93 barcodes into Word documents
- Easy and quick to create Code 93 labels with this product
- Properties of Code 93 are adjustable, complying with industry standards
- Users need no Code 93 specifications and programming knowledge
- High quality Code 93 images may be printed by all printers
Introduction of Code 93 Barcode Plug-In for Word
Code 93 Barcode Plug-in for Word, a reliable and useful barcode generator provided by OnBarcode.com, aims at helping users to insert linear Code 93 image and barcode labels in Microsoft Office Word 2007/2010.
Besides Code 93 Word Barcode Add-In, we also provides other Word barcode generators which support creating linear and 2D barcodes, including Codabar, Code 39, Code 128, EAN, UPC, GS1 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, ISSN, Postal Codes, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417, etc.
Features of Code 93 Barcode Add-In for Word
- Easy and quick to generate Code 93 into Microsoft Word 2007/2010 using this Word Barcode Generator.
- Code 93 labels are also supported to be inserted into word documents by this barcode plug-in.
- Untrained users may easily create Code 93 into Word for industry standards of Code 93 have been well configured.
- All the properties of Code 93 are customizable for specific use, including barcode size, rotation, etc.
- High quality Code 93 barcodes can be printed with low-resolution printers as well as high-resolution printers.
- Users may easily operate this product without mastering any programming skills.
- Code 93 Barcode Add-In for Word supports automatically calculating check digit.
Install Code 93 Word Barcode Plug-In
- Download the Code 93 Word Barcode Add-in and unzip it.
- Before installing it, close all the word documents.
- Run the setup file to install and open a new document.
- Click "Install" in the pop-up window.
- An "Add-Ins" tab will be embedded on the menu bar.
Embed Code 93 Barcode into MS Word
How to Insert Code 93 Barcode onto Word
Switch to the "Add-Ins" tab to run the barcode plug-in, then go to "Create Barcode", and a panel of "Barcode Settings" will be displayed on the right side. And select "CODE 93" in the barcode type pull-down menu and input valid Code 93 data in "Data" blank. Finally click the "Generate" button to complete the generation of Code 93 barcode.
How to Set Code 93 Parameters on Word Add-In Setting Panel
Firstly insert a Code 93 barcode with default properties and go to "Barcode Size" and "1D Barcode" in the panel on the right side to set Code 93 parameters as you wish, such as image width & height, bar width & height, etc. When finished, click the "Update" button, and a new Code 93 barcode will be created to meet your requirements.
How to Generate Code 93 Barcodes in Serial Letters
Start a word document, click on the "Mailings" tab in Word Menu Bar, and go to "Select Recipients" to choose an existing recipient list or establish a new one. After creating a Code 93 barcode, click "Finish & Merge" to choose the service you need.
How to Add Code 93 Barcode Labels in Word
Switch to the "Mailings" tab, and click "Start Mail Merge", then go to "Labels" to set label properties in the pop-up window, like label size, label numbers, etc. Then select an existing recipient list or create a new one, and after inserting a Code 93 barcode image in the first cell, click "Update Labels", and the same barcodes will fill in the rest areas. Finally click the "Finish & Merge" button to edit, print or send your documents.
More details will be represented by OnBarcode.com with Integration Tutorial for Office Word Barcode Generator
Barcode Types Supported by Word Barcode Generator