"This Word Barcode Plugin can be used to create barcodes for word without other barcode fonts. That's great!"
- Eilian Carol, Liverpool UK
Generate high quality Data Matrix barcode images in Word documents with this add-in
- Completely available for Microsoft Office Word 2007 and 2010 versions
- Users do not need to know any programming skills when operating this add-in
- No barcode fonts are demanded by this professional barcode add-in
- Insert and generate high quality Data Matrix barcodes in Word quickly and easily
- The generated Data Matrix barcodes are compatible with all printers
- Data Matrix barcode specifications are not required for users
- The created barcodes comply with the industry standards of Data Matrix
Introduction of Data Matrix Barcode Add-In for Word
Data Matrix Barcode Add-In for Word is a mature barcode generator used in Microsoft Office Word. It is designed to create and insert high quality Data Matrix barcode in Word documents easily and quickly without any barcode fonts.
Besides OnBarcode Word Barcode Add-In, many other linear and 2D barcode add-ins for Word are also provided by OnBarcode.com, such as Code 39 Barcode Add-In, Code 128 Barcode Add-In, UPC-A Barcode Add-In, QR Code Barcode Add-In, PDF417 Barcode Add-In, etc.
Features of Data Matrix Barcode Add-In for Word
- Insert high quality barcodes according to the latest Data Matrix barcode specification.
- Be able to generate and create GS1 compatible Data Matrix barcodes.
- Allow users to insert Data Matrix barcodes into serial letters in Word documents.
- Capable of drawing Data Matrix barcode labels in Microsoft Office Word documents.
- Various barcode settings are available for users to customize their created barcodes.
- Users have four choices of barcode image rotation: 0, 90, 180, 270 degrees.
- Automatically add the quiet zones for the created Data Matrix barcodes.
- Generated barcodes can be printed by either high-resolution printers or low-resolution printers.
Install Data Matrix Barcode Add-In for Word
- Download and unzip Data Matrix Barcode Add-In for Word.
- Close all the Word documents on your computer.
- Run the setup file and open a new Word document.
- Click "Install" in a pop-up window "Microsoft Office Customization Installer".
- Now a button called "Add-Ins" appears in the menu bar of the document.
Insert Data Matrix Barcodes in Word
How to Create a Data Matrix Barcode in Word
Start a new Word document and switch to "Add-Ins" tab. Then, click "Create Barcode" and "Barcode Settings" panel appears on the right. Next, select "DATAMATRIX" in "Barcode Type" and input valid data in the text box of "Data". Lastly, click "Generate" button.
How to Adjust Data Matrix in Word Add-In Setting Panel
In "2D Barcode" under "Barcode Settings" panel, "Apply Tilde (~)" is used to enable GS1 Application Identifiers and some special characters to be encoded when it is checked. Users can check "GS1 Compatible Barcode" to draw Data Matrix barcodes which are compatible with GS1 standard. Additionally, "Data mode" and "Format mode" of the inserted barcodes are provided for users to choose according to their demand.
How to Insert Data Matrix Barcodes in Serial Letters
Go to "Mailings" tab in a Word document first. Then, click "Select Recipients" > "Use Existing List" or "Type New List". Next, insert a Data Matrix barcode in the document and modify its properties well. Finally, click "Finish & Merge" to edit, print or email your documents.
How to Create Data Matrix Barcode Labels in Word
Open a new Word document and activate "Mailings" tab. Then, click "Start Mail Merge" > "Labels" and select the label size in the pull-down menu. Next, click "Select Recipients" to choose "Type New List" or "Use Existing List". After that, generate a Data Matrix barcode in the first cell of the document and click "Insert Merge Field". Now, click "Update Labels" and the rest of the document will be filled with the same barcodes automatically. Ultimately, click "Finish & Merge" button to find the service you need.
Barcode Types Supported by Word Barcode Generator