"This Word Barcode Plugin can be used to create barcodes for word without other barcode fonts. That's great!"
- Eilian Carol, Liverpool UK
Add EAN 13 bar codes in Microsoft Word Documents using EAN-13 Barcode Add-In for Word
- This advanced add-in can be used in Microsoft Word 2007 and 2010 versions
- No barcode fonts are required by this professional and mature barcode add-in
- Users do not need to know any barcode specifications of EAN-13 symbology
- Programming knowledge is not necessary for users in operating this add-in
- The created EAN-13 barcodes in Word documents can be printed by all printers
- Insert high quality EAN-13 barcodes in Word documents with just a few clicks
Introduction of EAN-13 Barcode Add-In for Word
EAN-13 Barcode Add-In for Word is a reliable and professional barcode generator which can draw high quality EAN-13 barcodes in Microsoft Office Excel documents without any barcode fonts. It is widely used in various applications.
OnBarcode.com provides not only OnBarcode Word EAN 13 Barcode Add-In, but also other common linear and 2D barcode add-ins for Word, such as Code 39, Code 128, UPC-A, EAN-8, GS1 128, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF417, etc.
Features of EAN-13 Barcode Add-In for Word
- Various properties of EAN-13 barcodes can be modified to meet special applications.
- EAN-13 industry standards are pre-configured in the barcodes generated by this add-in.
- Created EAN-13 images can be printed with high-resolution and low-resolution printers.
- The check digit is calculated and added by this professional barcode plugin automatically.
- This barcode add-in for Word automatically adds the quiet zones of the created barcodes.
- EAN-13 barcodes can be inserted into serial letters easily and quickly.
- Users can use this pluin to create EAN-13 barcode labels in Microsoft Word documents.
- Capable of inserting EAN-13 Supplement 2 and EAN-13 Supplement 5 in Word documents.
Install EAN-13 Barcode Add-In for Word
- Before installation, close all the Word documents.
- Download EAN-13 Barcode Add-In for Word and unzip it.
- Run the setup file and open a new Word document.
- Click "Install" in a pop-up window "Microsoft Office Customization Installer".
- Now you can see a tab called "Add-Ins" in the menu bar of the document.
Insert EAN-13 Barcodes in Word
How to Create an EAN-13 Barcode in Word
Firstly, go to "Add-Ins" tab in a Word document. Then, click "Create Barcode" to activate "Barcode Settings" panel on the right. Next, select "EAN 13" in "Barcode Type" and type valid data in the text box of "Data". Finally, activate "Generate" button and a required EAN-13 barcode is generated in the document (To remove it, click "Delete").
How to Adjust EAN-13 in Word Add-In Setting Panel
A variety of parameters in "Barcode Settings" are adjustable, such as barcode size, font, rotation, etc. if you want to revise bar height, move to "Barcode Size" and input required data in the text box of "Bar height". Then click "Update". Specially, "Display barcode date" is used to show the data of the barcodes if it is checked.
How to Draw an EAN-13 Supplement 2 or 5 Barcode
Switch to "Add-Ins" tab in a Word document. Then, click "Create Barcode" and a barcode setting panel appears on the right. Next, select "EAN 13 +2" or "EAN 13 +5" in "Barcode Type". After that, type valid data except the supplement data in the text box of "Data" and click "Generate" button. Now find "Supplement data" in "1D Barcode" and input your ideal supplement data to the replace the default one.
How to Insert EAN-13 Barcodes in Serial Letters
Go to "Mailings" tab first in a Word document. Then, activate "Select Recipients" and click "Use Existing List" or "Type New List" according to your demand. Next, draw an EAN-13 barcode in the document and adjust its parameters well. Finally, click "Finish & Merge" to edit, print or email documents.
How to Create EAN-13 Barcode Labels in Word
In a new Word document, switch to "Mailings" tab. Then, click "Start Mail Merge" > "Labels" and select the label size in the pull-down menu. Next, click "Select Recipients" to activate "Type New List" or "Use Existing List". After that, generate an EAN-13 barcode in the first cell of the document and click "Insert Merge Field" after you adjust its properties well. Now, click "Update Labels" and the same barcodes fill in the rest of the document automatically. Ultimately, click "Finish & Merge" button.
More details will be represented by OnBarcode.com with Integration Tutorial for Office Word Barcode Generator
Barcode Types Supported by Word Barcode Generator