"This Word Barcode Plugin can be used to create barcodes for word without other barcode fonts. That's great!"
- Eilian Carol, Liverpool UK
Add and print EAN-8 barcode images into your Word documents using this plug-in
- Completely integrate into Microsoft Word 2007 and 2010 versions
- Use EAN-8 Word Barcode Add-in to generate EAN-8 barcode in MS Word directly
- No programming knowledge are needed for users to insert barcode in Word
- EAN 8 Barcode specifications knowledge is not required for users
- Barcode fonts are unnecessary while creating EAN-8 barcodes
- Industry standards of EAN-8 are preset in the linear and matrix barcodes
- High quality EAN-8 barcodes are able to be printed by high and low resolution printers
Introduction of EAN-8 Barcode Generator for Word
EAN-8 Barcode Add-in for Word is a professional and reliable barcode generator provided by OnBarcode.com. It enables users to add and insert linear EAN-8 symbology and barcode labels on Microsoft Office Word documents.
Not only OnBarcode EAN-8 Word Barcode Add-In, OnBarcode.com also provides other linear and matrix barcode generators for Word, including barcode generators which support inserting Code 39, One Code, Code 128, UPC, GS1 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postal Codes, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417, etc.
Features of EAN-8 Barcode Add-In for Word
- Directly create EAN-8 barcodes in Word documents using EAN-8 Word Barcode Add-in.
- Untrained users are entitled to easily create EAN-8 barcodes as industry standards of EAN-8 are pre-configured.
- EAN-8 barcode parameters, like barcode size, rotation, etc, are able to be changed to meet your needs.
- Check digit calculation is contained by Word Barcode Generator Add-in.
- EAN-8 Word Barcode Add-in supports all printers to print high-quality EAN-8 barcodes.
- No programming skills are needed while using Word Barcode Generator to create barcodes.
- This EAN-8 Word Barcode Plug-in is available for Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010.
Install EAN-8 Word Barcode Plug-in
- Download the Word EAN-8 Barcode Add-in and unzip it.
- Close all the word documents before the installation.
- Double click to run the setup file to install.
- Open a word document and click "Install" in the pop-up pane.
- An "Add-Ins" button will be integrated into the menu bar.
Generate EAN-8 Barcode into Word
How to Create EAN-8 Barcode on Word Documents
Firstly activate the barcode generator by clicking "Add-Ins", then go to "Create Barcode", and a "Barcode Settings" panel will appear on the right side. And select "EAN 8" in the barcode type pull-down menu. Finally click the "Generate" button in the panel, and an EAN-8 barcode will be successfully generated.
How to Insert EAN-8 Supplement Add-on Symbol on Word
There are two implement forms EAN-8+2 and EAN-8+5 for EAN-8. To create them, firstly, select "EAN 8+2" or "EAN 8+5" in "Barcode Type" pull-down menu to get a default add-on symbol with "12" or "12345" encoded. Secondly, go to "1D Barcode" and input 2 digits data or 5 digits data in "Supplement data". Finally, click "Update" and now an EAN-8 with 2 or 5 digits add-on symbology is successfully generated.
How to Configure EAN-8 in Word Barcode Settings Panel
Click on the EAN-8 barcode which you want to set, and activate the "Barcode Size" and "1D Barcode" tab in the panel on the right side to set EAN-8 parameters including bar width, bar height, etc. When finished, click the "Update" button, and you'll get the EAN-8 symbology you need.
How to Generate EAN-8 Barcode in Serial Letters
Activate the "Mailings" tab and click "Select Recipients" to select an existing recipient list or create a new one. Then insert an EAN-8 barcode symbology, and click "Finish & Merge" to edit, print or email your documents.
How to Create EAN-8 Barcode Labels in Word
Activate the "Mailings" tab, and go to "Start Mail Merge", then choose "Labels" to select the label size in the pull-down menu. After selecting an existing recipient list or create a new one, insert an EAN-8 barcode image in the first cell, then click "Update Labels", and the same barcodes will fill in the rest areas. Finally click the "Finish & Merge" button to choose the service you need.
More details will be represented by OnBarcode.com with Integration Tutorial for Office Word Barcode Generator
Barcode Types Supported by Word Barcode Generator