"This Word Barcode Plugin can be used to create barcodes for word without other barcode fonts. That's great!"
- Eilian Carol, Liverpool UK
Generate high quality GS1 128 barcode images in Word documents with this add-in
- Totally integrate into Microsoft Office Word 2007 and 2010 versions
- Programming skills are unnecessary for users in the generation of GS1 128 barcodes
- GS1 128 (UCC/EAN 128) barcode specifications are not necessary for users to know
- GS1 128 (UCC/EAN 128) industry standards are pre-configured in the barcodes
- The created GS1 128 (UCC/EAN 128) barcodes are available for all printers
- Draw great quality GS1 128 barcodes in Word documents with just a few clicks
Introduction of GS1 128 Barcode Add-In for Word
GS1 128 Barcode Add-In for Word is a professional barcode generator provided by OnBarcode.com, aiming to help users create and draw high quality GS1 128 barcodes in Microsoft Office Word 2007 and 2010 versions.
OnBarcode.com is very professional on barcodes and OnBarcode EAN 128 Word Barcode Add-In is one of its products. It also provides many other linear and 2D barcode add-ins for Word, such as Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, Data Matrix, PDF417, QR Code, etc.
Features of GS1 128 Barcode Add-In for Word
- The created GS1 128 barcodes are compatible with the latest GS1 128 barcode specification.
- Generated GS1 128 barcodes can be printed with high-resolution and low-resolution printers.
- Properties of the generated GS1 128 barcodes are available to be adjusted freely.
- Calculate and add the check digit for GS1 128 barcodes automatically.
- The quiet zones are also added automatically by this mature barcode add-in.
- Be able to insert high quality GS1 128 barcodes into serial letters with a few clicks.
- Support the generation of GS1 128 barcode labels in Microsoft Word documents.
Install GS1 128 Barcode Add-In for Word
- Close all Word documents to prepare installation.
- Download GS1 128 Barcode Add-In for Word and unzip it.
- Run the setup file to install this plugin.
- Open a new Word document after installation.
- Click "Install" in a pop-up window "Microsoft Office Customization Installer".
- Now you can see "Add-Ins" tab is placed in the menu bar of the document.
Insert GS1 128 Barcodes in Word
How to Create a GS1 128 Barcode in Word
To start with, open a new Word document and click "Add-Ins" -> "Create Barcode" to activate "Barcode Settings" panel on the right. Then, select "GS1 128 (UCC/EAN 128)" in "Barcode Type" and type valid data in the text box of "Data". More importantly, put your "Application Identifier" data in parentheses and other data follows. An example of valid data is like this: (12)12345. Finally, click "Generate" button.
How to Adjust GS1 128 in Word Add-In Setting Panel
"Barcode Settings" panel provides rich parameters of GS1 128 barcodes for users to customize their barcodes, such as barcode size, rotation, font, etc. Specially, "Apply tilde (~)" is designed to enable GS1 Application Identifiers and some special characters to be encoded.
How to Insert GS1 128 Barcodes in Serial Letters
Move to "Mailings" tab and click "Select Recipients" to activate "Use Existing List" or "Type New List" according to your demand. Then, Draw a GS1 128 barcode in the document and revise its properties well. Lastly, click "Finish & Merge" to edit, print or email documents.
How to Create GS1 128 Barcode Labels in Word
Start a new Word document and switch to "Mailings" tab. Then, activate "Start Mail Merge" > "Labels" and select the label size in the pull-down menu. After that, click "Select Recipients" and activate "Type New List" or "Use Existing List". Next, insert a GS1 128 barcode in the first cell of the Word document and click "Insert Merge Field" to choose your service. Now, activate "Update Labels" and the rest of the document will be filled with the same barcodes. Finally, click "Finish & Merge" button to choose the service you want.
More details will be represented by OnBarcode.com with Integration Tutorial for Office Word Barcode Generator
Barcode Types Supported by Word Barcode Generator