"This Word Barcode Plugin can be used to create barcodes for word without other barcode fonts. That's great!"
- Eilian Carol, Liverpool UK
Add Identcode barcode images into MS Word documents using this plug-in
- Insert Identcode barcodes in MS Word simply and quickly
- Identcode barcode labels can be created in Word documents
- Users do not need to learn professional skills when using this add-in
- Barcode specifications knowledge of Identcode are not needed for users
- Barcode fonts are not required for creating great quality barcodes
- All inserted barcodes are pre-configured according to latest industry standards
- Even low-resolution printers may be used to print high quality Identcode
- Completely integrated with Microsoft Word 2007/2010
Introduction of Word Identcode Barcode Add-In
Identcode Barcode Generator for Word is a reliable and mature barcode generation tool provided by OnBarcode.com, it helps users to embed linear Identcode image and barcode labels in Microsoft Office Word 2007/2010.
Identcode Word Barcode Add-In is just one of the products provided by OnBarcode.com, which supports creating 1D and 2D barcodes, including Code 39, Code 128, EAN, Codabar, UPC, GS1 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, ISSN, PLANET, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417, etc.
Features of Word Identcode Barcode Add-In
- Identcode images as well as Identcode labels may be easily added into your word documents with this barcode add-in.
- All barcodes are well configured to be compatible to latest industry standards, so users need no Identcode specifications knowledge.
- Barcode parameters of Identcode, including barcode size, rotation, etc, may be changed according to specific applications.
- Thermal printers with all resolution are supported to print high quality Identcode images.
- The Word Barcode Add-In may be easily operated by users without any programming skills.
- Automatically calculating check digit is supported by this Identcode Barcode Generator for Word.
- Microsoft Office Word 2007 and 2010 versions are supported by this barcode generator add-in.
Install Identcode Word Barcode Plug-In
- Download the Identcode Word Barcode Add-in.
- Close all the word documents and unzip the file.
- Run the setup file to install the software.
- Open a word document and a pane will pop up.
- Click "Install" in the pop-up window.
- An "Add-Ins" tab will be added on Word menu bar.
Add Identcode Barcode in Word Documents
How to Insert Identcode Barcode for Word
Switch to the "Add-Ins" tab to get to use this barcode generation tool, then click "Create Barcode", and a "Barcode Settings" panel will be displayed on the right side. Then select "IDENTCODE" in the "Barcode Type" pull-down menu. Finally click the "Generate" button in the panel, and an Identcode barcode will be added into the word document.
How to Set Identcode Properties on Word Add-In Setting Panel
To customize the parameters of a created Identcode barcode, firstly click on it to get access to the "Barcode Settings" panel, and then set parameters like barcode width, margin, rotation, etc, in "Barcode Size" and "1D Barcode" tab. Then click the "Update" button when you finish it, and you'll get the Identcode barcode you want.
How to Create Identcode Barcodes in Serial Letters
Click "Mailings" on Word Menu Bar and go to "Select Recipients" to select an existing recipient list or establish a new one, then insert an Identcode barcode in the word document, and finally click "Finish & Merge" to decide whether to edit, print or email your documents.
How to Generate Identcode Barcode Labels in Word
Start a word document, and activate the "Mailings" tab, and click "Start Mail Merge", then choose "Labels" and select the label size in the pull-down menu. After selecting an existing recipient list or creating a new one, insert an Identcode barcode image in the first cell, and after clicking "Update Labels", the rest areas will be filled with the same barcodes. Finally click the "Finish & Merge" button to choose the service you need.
Barcode Types Supported by Word Barcode Generator