"This Word Barcode Plugin can be used to create barcodes for word without other barcode fonts. That's great!"
- Eilian Carol, Liverpool UK
Add Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode images into your Word documents using this plug-in
- Totally available to Microsoft Office Word 2007 and 2010
- Programming skills are not required for users to operate this add-in
- Interleaved 2 of 5 specifications knowledge are not required for users
- Barcode fonts are not needed while using this barcode generation tool
- The integration in Word can be finished with a few steps
- Industry standards of interleaved 2 of 5 are well pre-configured in the barcodes
- High quality interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes can be printed by all printers
Introduction of Interleaved 2 of 5 Word Barcode Add-In
Being one of our most successful products, Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode Add-in for Word is a mature and efficient barcode generator, by which users can add linear Interleaved 2 of 5 image and barcode labels into Microsoft Office Word 2007/2010.
Except Interleaved 2 of 5 Word Barcode Add-In, OnBarcode.com also provides other linear and 2D barcode generators for Word, which support creating Code 39, Codabar, Code 128, EAN, UPC, GS1 128, ITF-14, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417, etc.
Features of Word Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode Generator
- Interleaved 2 of 5 images may be easily inserted into your Word documents using Interleaved 2 of 5 Word Barcode Add-in.
- Industry standards of Interleaved 2 of 5 have been preset, which helps you easily create Interleaved 2 of 5 in Word documents.
- Barcode parameters of Interleaved 2 of 5 can be changed according to users' requirements, including barcode size, rotation, etc.
- Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode Add-In for Word supports all type printers and no special printers or barcode fonts are needed.
- High quality Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode images are supported by this Add-in.
- Users do not need to master any programming skills while using this Interleaved 2 of 5 Word Barcode Add-in.
- Check digit is automatically computed by this Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode Add-in for Word.
- Integration with Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010 versions are supported by this barcode generator.
Install Interleaved 2 of 5 Word Barcode Plug-In
- Close all the word documents on your computer.
- Download the Word Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode Add-in.
- Unzip the package to run the setup file and install.
- Open a word document and click "Install" in the pop-up window.
- An "Add-Ins" tab will be added on the menu bar.
Insert Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode into Word
How to Create Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode for Word
Firstly click "Add-Ins" to activate the barcode generator, then go to "Create Barcode", and a panel of "Barcode Settings" will appear on the right side. And select "INTERLEAVED 2 OF 5" in the "Barcode Type" pull-down menu. Finally click the "Generate" to finish the creation of Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode.
How to Set Interleaved 2 of 5 Parameters on Barcode Settings Panel
Click on the Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode which you want to customize, and switch to "Barcode Size" and "1D Barcode" in the panel on the right side to adjust Interleaved 2 of 5 parameters. When finished, click the "Update" button, and you'll get a new Interleaved 2 of 5.
How to Add Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcodes in Serial Letters
Switch to the "Mailings" tab and click "Select Recipients" to select an existing recipient list or create a new one. Then insert an Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode symbology, and click "Finish & Merge" to edit, print or email your documents.
How to Generate Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode Labels for Word
Activate the "Mailings" tab, and go to "Start Mail Merge", then choose "Labels" and select the label size in the pull-down menu. Then select an existing recipient list or create a new one, and insert an Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode image in the first cell, then click "Update Labels", and the rest areas will be filled with the same barcodes. Finally click the "Finish & Merge" button to choose the service you need and finish the operation.
More details will be represented by OnBarcode.com with Integration Tutorial for Office Word Barcode Generator
Barcode Types Supported by Word Barcode Generator