"This Word Barcode Plugin can be used to create barcodes for word without other barcode fonts. That's great!"
- Eilian Carol, Liverpool UK
Add ISSN barcode images into your Word documents using this plug-in
- Easily generate ISSN, ISSN+2 and ISSN+5 barcodes in MS Word
- ISSN barcode labels can be created into word documents
- ISSN images are created to meet the latest industry standards
- All printers are able to print high quality ISSN barcodes
- Users are free from programming skills to create ISSN images
- ISSN barcode specifications knowledge is not required
- Completely compatible with Microsoft Word 2007/2010
Introduction of ISSN Barcode Add-In for Word
Provided by OnBarcode.com, ISSN Barcode Plug-in for Word is a mature and useful barcode generation tool, which enables users to generate and insert linear ISSN image and barcode labels in Microsoft Office Word 2007/2010.
Not only ISSN Word Barcode Add-In, OnBarcode.com also provides other Word barcode generators which support creating 1D and matrix barcodes, including Codabar, Code 39, Code 128, EAN, UPC, GS1 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, ISBN, Code 11, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417, etc.
Features of ISSN Barcode Plug-In for Word
- ISSN barcodes may be easily embedded into your Word 2007/2010 with ISSN Word Barcode Add-in.
- Support creating high quality ISSN+2 and ISSN+5 barcode images by this barcode generator.
- Users need no ISSN specifications knowledge as industry standards of ISSN have been configured in the barcodes.
- Barcode parameters of ISSN, including barcode size, rotation, etc, are all adjustable according to your requirements.
- ISSN Barcode Add-In for Word supports all printers to print high quality ISSN barcodes generated by our product.
- Users without programming skills can also use the Word Barcode Add-In to insert ISSN barcodes.
- Check digit is automatically computed and added by this ISSN Barcode Generator Plug-In for Word.
Install ISSN Word Barcode Add-In
- Download the ISSN Word Barcode Add-in and unzip it.
- Before the installation, close all the word documents.
- Run the setup file to install the plug-in.
- Open a word document and click "Install" in the pop-up window.
- An "Add-Ins" tab will be embedded in the menu bar.
Create ISSN Barcode into Word
How to Generate ISSN Barcode for Word
Click the "Add-Ins" tab to activate the barcode add-in, then go to click "Create Barcode", and a panel of "Barcode Settings" will be displayed on the right side. And select "ISSN" in the "Barcode Type" pull-down menu. After inputting required ISSN data, click the "Generate" button, and an ISSN barcode will be successfully generated.
How to Insert ISSN Supplement Add-on Symbol on Word
Firstly select "ISSN+2" or "ISSN+5" in "Barcode Type" pull-down menu, after inputting valid ISSN data in "Data" blank, click "Generate", and you will get an "ISSN+2" or "ISSN+5" with the default data "12" or "12345" appended. Then, switch to "1D Barcode" to input new data you need in "Supplement data". When finished, click "Update", and now an ISSN with 2 or 5 digits add-on symbology is well created to meet your needs.
How to Customize ISSN Parameters on Word Add-In Setting Panel
Click on the ISSN barcode which you want to reset, and go to "Barcode Size" and "1D Barcode" in the panel on the right side to set parameters of ISSN, like image width & height, rotation, etc. When finished, click the "Update" button, and you'll get the ISSN barcode you want.
How to Generate ISSN Barcodes in Serial Letters
Switch to the "Mailings" tab and go to "Select Recipients" to select an existing recipient list in "Use Existing List..." or establish a new one by clicking "Type New List...". Then insert an ISSN barcode symbology, and click "Finish & Merge" to edit, print or email your documents.
How to Add ISSN Barcode Labels in Word
Activate the "Mailings" tab, and click "Start Mail Merge", then choose "Labels" and set label parameters in the pop-up pane, like label size, label numbers, etc. After selecting an existing recipient list or creating a new one, create an ISSN barcode image in the first cell, then click "Update Labels", and the rest areas will be filled with the same barcodes. Finally click the "Finish & Merge" button to choose the service you need.
Barcode Types Supported by Word Barcode Generator