"This Word Barcode Plugin can be used to create barcodes for word without other barcode fonts. That's great!"
- Eilian Carol, Liverpool UK
Generate high quality PDF417 barcode images in Word documents with this add-in
- Integrate seamlessly into Microsoft Office Word 2007 and 2010 versions
- This barcode add-in does not need users to know any programming skills
- No barcode fonts are needed in operating this reliable barcode add-in
- The generated PDF417 barcode are compatible with all printers
- Users do not need to know the PDF417 barcode specifications
- The PDF417 barcodes are inserted according to the industry standards of PDF417
- Generate and create high quality PDF417 barcodes in Word easily and quickly
Introduction of PDF417 Barcode Add-In for Word
PDF417 Barcode Add-In for Word is designed to create and insert high quality PDF417 barcodes in Microsoft Office Word documents. It does not require any barcode fonts or programming skills.
OnBarcode.com provides a variety of linear and 2D barcode add-ins for Word and PDF-417 2D Word Barcode Generator is just one of them. Other barcode add-ins include Code 39, Code 128, UPC-A, EAN-8, EAN-13, EAN-128, Data Matrix, QR Code, etc.|
Features of PDF417 Barcode Add-In for Word
- The generated barcodes can be printed by all high-resolution and low resolution printers.
- The created PDF417 barcodes conform to the latest PDF417 barcode specification.
- Rich barcode settings are provided for users to customize their inserted barcodes.
- PDF417 barcodes are allowed to be inserted into serial letters in Word documents.
- Quick to generate PDF417 barcode labels in Microsoft Office Word documents.
- The professional barcode add-in adds the quiet zones for PDF417 barcodes automatically.
Install PDF417 Barcode Add-In for Word
- Make sure all Word documents are closed on your computer.
- Download PDF417 Barcode Add-In for Word and unzip it.
- Run the setup file and then start a new Word document.
- Click "Install" in a pop-up window "Microsoft Office Customization Installer".
- Now, you can see a tab called "Add-Ins" in the menu bar of the document.
Insert PDF417 Barcodes in Word
How to Create a PDF417 Barcode in Word
Switch to "Add-Ins" in a new Word document first. Then, click "Create Barcode" button and you can see a panel called "Barcode Settings" on the right. Next, select "PDF417" in "Barcode Type" and input valid data in the text box of "Data". Ultimately, click "Generate" button. (To remove it, click "Delete")
How to Adjust PDF417 in Word Add-In Setting Panel
Select a generated barcode and switch to "Barcode Settings" panel. In "2D Barcode", "Apply tilde (~)" is designed to enable some special characters and GS1 Application Identifiers to be encoded when it is checked. "Truncated PDF417" can be checked to generate compact PDF417 barcodes. Additionally, "Data mode", "Error correction level", "Row count" and "Column count" are designed for users to customize their barcodes.
How to Insert PDF417 Barcodes in Serial Letters
Click "Mailings" > "Select Recipients". Then, activate "Use Existing List" or "Type New List" in the pull-down menu. Next, create a PDF417 barcode in the document and modify its properties well. Lastly, activate "Finish & Merge" to edit, print or email documents.
How to Create PDF417 Barcode Labels in Word
Open a new Word document and activate "Mailings" tab. Then, click "Start Mail Merge" > "Labels" and select the label size in the pull-down menu. Next, click "Select Recipients" to activate "Type New List" or "Use Existing List". After that, insert a PDF417 barcode in the first cell of the document and click "Insert Merge Field". Then click "Update Labels" and the rest of the document will be filled with the same barcodes immediately. Ultimately, activate "Finish & Merge" to choose the service you need.
More details will be represented by OnBarcode.com with Integration Tutorial for Office Word Barcode Generator
Barcode Types Supported by Word Barcode Generator