"This Word Barcode Plugin can be used to create barcodes for word without other barcode fonts. That's great!"
- Eilian Carol, Liverpool UK
Add PLANET barcode images into your Word documents using this add-in
- Simply and quickly insert PLANET barcodes in MS Word 2007/2010
- PLANET barcode labels are supported to be created into Word documents
- Easy to operate by users without programming background
- Users need no PLANET specifications knowledge when creating PLANET images
- Barcode fonts are not required when creating barcodes with this barcode add-in
- PLANET industry standards are well preset in all barcodes
- Users can reset PLANET parameters according to their needs
Introduction of PLANET Barcode Plug-In for Word
PLANET Barcode Plug-in for Word, a mature and useful barcode generator provided by OnBarcode.com, enables users to generate and insert linear PLANET image and barcode labels in Microsoft Office Word 2007/2010.
OnBarcode.com provided not only PLANET Word Barcode Add-In, but also other Word barcode generators that support inserting 1D and matrix barcodes, including Code 39, Code 128, EAN, Codabar, UPC, GS1 128, Intelligent Mail, ISSN, ISBN, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417, etc.|
Features of PLANET Barcode Generator for Word
- Add PLANET images and barcode labels directly into your Word documents using PLANET Word Barcode Add-in.
- This product support generating PLANET barcode images in serial letters with a few clicks.
- Users without barcode specifications knowledge may easily use this generator to create PLANET barcodes.
- All parameters of PLANET are preset to conform to industry standards and may be customizable according to users' requirements.
- All types of printers are available to print great quality PLANET barcodes created by this barcode generator.
- Programming skills are totally unnecessary for users to use Word Barcode Plug-in to create PLANET barcodes.
- Integration of Microsoft Office Word 2007 and 2010 are supported.
Install PLANET Barcode Add-In for Word
- Firstly close all the word documents.
- Download the PLANET Word Barcode Add-in and unzip it.
- Run the "setup.exe" file to install the software.
- Open a word document and click "Install" in the pop-up window.
- An "Add-Ins" tab will appear in the menu bar.
Insert PLANET Barcode on MS Word
How to Create PLANET Barcode on Word
Open a word document, and click the "Add-Ins" tab in the menu bar, then go to click "Create Barcode" to activate the panel of "Barcode Settings". Then select "PLANET" in the barcode type pull-down menu and input the PLANET data you need. Finally click the "Generate" button in the panel, and a PLANET barcode will be successfully embedded in the word document.
How to Set PLANET Parameters in Barcode Settings Panel
Click on the created PLANET barcode to activate the panel of "Barcode Settings". Then go to "Barcode Size" and "1D Barcode" in the panel to set parameters of PLANET, including image width & height, top margin, rotation, etc. When finished, click the "Update" button, and you'll get the PLANET barcode you want.
How to Generate PLANET Barcodes in Serial Letters
Click the "Mailings" tab > "Select Recipients" > "Use Existing List..." or "Type New List..." to select an existing recipient list or establish a new one. Then embed a PLANET barcode picture, and click "Finish & Merge" to edit, print or email your documents.
How to Add PLANET Barcode Labels into Word
Activate the "Mailings" tab on Word menu bar after opening a word document, and click "Start Mail Merge", then choose "Labels" and select the label size in the pull-down menu. Then select an existing recipient list or create a new one, and insert a PLANET barcode image in the first cell. Then click "Update Labels", and the rest areas will be filled with the same barcodes. Finally click the "Finish & Merge" button to choose the service you need.
More details will be represented by OnBarcode.com with Integration Tutorial for Office Word Barcode Generator
Barcode Types Supported by Word Barcode Generator