"This Word Barcode Plugin can be used to create barcodes for word without other barcode fonts. That's great!"
- Eilian Carol, Liverpool UK
Add POSTNET barcode images into your Word documents with this add-in
- POSTNET Barcode Add-in may be easily installed within a few steps
- The generation of POSTNET barcodes in MS Word is easy and quick
- This add-in is also available for users without professional skills
- Barcode specifications knowledge of POSTNET is not required
- All barcodes are created to be compatible with industry standards
- Parameters of POSTNET are adjustable to meet users' requirements
- Totally integrated with Microsoft Word 2007/2010 version
Introduction of POSTNET Barcode Plug-In for Word
POSTNET Barcode Plug-in for Word, a mature and useful barcode generator of OnBarcode.com, can be easily used to create linear ISBN image and barcode labels in Microsoft Office Word 2007/2010.
OnBarcode.com provides, apart from POSTNET Word Barcode Add-In, Word barcode generators which support creating more than 20 kinds of linear and 2D barcodes, including Code 128, Code 39, UPC, EAN, GS1 128, MSI PLESSEY, ISSN, Onecode, QR Code, PDF-417, Data Matrix, etc.|
Features of POSTNET Barcode Add-in for Word
- Easily draw POSTNET images into MS Word 2007/2010 using POSTNET Word Barcode Add-in.
- Both single barcode image and barcode labels are able to be generated easily with this barcode generation tool.
- Creating POSTNET barcodes in serial letters is supported by this barcode generator plug-in.
- Easy to be used to generate barcodes by users with no POSTNET barcode specifications knowledge.
- Barcode parameters of POSTNET, such as barcode size, rotation, etc, can be reset to meet the needs of users.
- Excellent barcodes created by this barcode generator are able to be printed by even low-resolution printers.
- Use this barcode generation tool to easily create POSTNET barcodes without programming skills.
Install POSTNET Word Barcode Plug-In
- Close all the word documents on your computer.
- Download the POSTNET Word Barcode Add-in and unzip it.
- Run the "setup.exe" file to install the software.
- Open a word document and click "Install" in the pop-up window.
- An "Add-Ins" tab will be displayed in the menu bar.
Insert POSTNET Barcode on MS Word
How to Create POSTNET Barcode for Word
Start a word document and activate the "Add-Ins" tab, then go to "Create Barcode" to get access to the "Barcode Settings" panel on the right side of the document. Then go to "Barcode type" pull-down menu to select "POSTNET" and input required POSTNET data. Finally click the "Generate" button in the panel to finish the creation of POSTNET.
How to Set POSTNET Parameters on Barcode Settings Panel
Users can reset barcode properties in the "Barcode Settings" panel which can be activated with a single click on the POSTNET barcode. When the panel is activated, go to "Barcode Size" and "1D Barcode" to change POSTNET parameters, like Image width & height, rotation, etc. When finished, click the "Update" button, and you'll get the POSTNET barcode you need.
How to Generate POSTNET Barcodes in Serial Letters
First, click on the "Mailings" tab in Word Menu Bar. Second, go to "Select Recipients" to select an existing recipient list or establish a new one. Third, insert a POSTNET barcode symbology. Finally, click "Finish & Merge" to edit, print or email your documents.
How to Add POSTNET Barcode Labels in Word
Click "Mailings" > "Start Mail Merge" > "Labels", and select the label numbers and other parameters in the pane of "Label Options". Then choose an existing recipient list or create a new one, and add a POSTNET barcode image in the first cell, then click "Update Labels", and the rest areas will be filled with the same POSTNET barcodes. Finally click the "Finish & Merge" button to choose the service you need.
More details will be represented by OnBarcode.com with Integration Tutorial for Office Word Barcode Generator
Barcode Types Supported by Word Barcode Generator