"This Word Barcode Plugin can be used to create barcodes for word without other barcode fonts. That's great!"
- Eilian Carol, Liverpool UK
Generate high quality QR Code barcode images in Word documents with this add-in
- Entirely compatible with Microsoft Office Word 2007 and 2010 versions
- It is not necessary for users to know any programming skills
- The professional barcode add-in asks for no barcode fonts
- All printers can print the created QR Code barcodes in Word successfully
- Users are not required to know the QR Code barcode specifications
- The generated barcodes conform to the industry standards of QR Code
- Draw and create high quality QR Code barcodes in Word with just a few clicks
Introduction of QR Code Barcode Add-In for Word
QR Code Barcode Add-In for Word is a famous barcode generator, creating and inserting high quality QR Code barcodes in Microsoft Office Word documents without any barcode fonts and users do not need to know any programming knowledge.
OnBarcode.com focuses on professional barcode add-ins. QR Code Word Barcode Generator Add-In is one of its products. Additionally, OnBarcode.com also provides many other linear and 2D barcode add-ins for Word, like Code 39, Code 128, UPC-A, EAN-8, EAN-13, GS1 128, Data Matrix, PDF417, etc.
Features of QR Code Barcode Add-In for Word
- All high-resolution and low-resolution printers can print the created barcodes.
- Generate high quality barcodes in accordance with the latest QR Code barcode specification.
- Users can adjust various parameters of the created QR Code barcodes in Word.
- QR Code barcodes can be inserted into serial letters in Word documents.
- Be able to create QR Code barcode labels in Microsoft Word documents.
- The quiet zones of QR Code barcodes are added automatically by this add-in.
- Capable of generating and inserting GS1 compatible QR Code barcodes.
Install QR Code Barcode Add-In for Word
- Before installation, make sure all Word documents are closed.
- Download and unzip QR Code Barcode Add-In for Word in your computer.
- Run the setup file and then open a new Word document.
- Click "Install" in a pop-up window "Microsoft Office Customization Installer".
- After all the above steps, a tab called "Add-Ins" appears in the Word menu bar.
Insert QR Code Barcodes in Word
How to Create a QR Code Barcode in Word
Open a new Word document first and go to "Add-Ins" tab. Then, click "Create Barcode" button. Next select "QRCODE" in "Barcode Type" under "Barcode Settings" on the right. After that, input valid data in the text box of "Data". Finally, click "Generate" button.
How to Adjust QR Code in Word Add-In Setting Panel
After the generation of QR Code barcodes is finished, select one barcode and switch to "Barcode Settings"."Barcode Settings". "Apply Tilde (~)" is designed to enable GS1 Application Identifiers and some special characters to be encoded when it is checked. Besides, users can check "GS1 Compatible Barcode" to generate QR Code barcodes which are compatible with GS1 standard. What's more, "Data mode", "Version" and "Error correction level" are designed for users to choose according to their demand.
How to Insert QR Code Barcodes in Serial Letters
Activate "Mailings" tab in a Word document and click "Select Recipients". Then, click "Use Existing List" or "Type New List" in the pull-down menu. Next, draw a QR Code barcode in the document and adjust its parameters well. Lastly, click "Finish & Merge" to edit, print or email documents.
How to Create QR Code Barcode Labels in Word
Click "Mailings" tab in a new Word document and activate "Start Mail Merge" > "Labels" to select the label size in the pull-down menu. Then, click "Select Recipients" to activate "Type New List" or "Use Existing List". Next, insert a QR Code barcode in the first cell of the document and activate "Insert Merge Field". After that, click "Update Labels" and you can find the rest of the document is filled with the same barcodes immediately. Finally, click "Finish & Merge" to choose the service you want.
More details will be represented by OnBarcode.com with Integration Tutorial for Office Word Barcode Generator
Barcode Types Supported by Word Barcode Generator