"This Word Barcode Plugin can be used to create barcodes for word without other barcode fonts. That's great!"
- Eilian Carol, Liverpool UK
Insert high quality UPC-A barcode images in Word documents using this add-in
- Entirely compatible with Microsoft Word 2007 and 2010 versions
- This mature barcode add-in for Microsoft Word requires no programming skills
- UPC-A industry standards are predefined in the barcodes created by this plugin
- Specifications of UPC-A barcode are needless for users in the operation of this add-in
- No Barcode fonts are required by this professional and reliable barcode add-in
- Generate high quality UPC-A barcodes in Microsoft Word documents directly
Introduction of UPC-A Barcode Add-In for Word
UPC-A Barcode Add-In for Word is a mature barcode plugin used widely in various applications. It can create UPC-A barcodes in Microsoft Word documents in the highest possible quality.
UPC-A Word Barcode Add-In is one of the products provided OnBarcode.com. Additionally, OnBarcode.com provides many other common linear and 2D barcode add-ins for Word, such as Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8, GS1 128, Data Matrix, QR Code, etc.
Features of UPC-A Barcode Add-In for Word
- All high-resolution and low-resolution printers can print the created barcodes.
- Users who do not know programming knowledge can operate this add-in freely.
- Various barcode settings are provided for users to customize their barcodes.
- The check digit is calculated and added automatically by this advanced plugin.
- The quiet zones of UPC-A barcodes are also added by this add-in automatically.
- Allow UPC-A barcodes to be easily inserted into serial letters.
- Support the generation of UPC-A barcode labels in Microsoft Word documents.
- Be able to draw UPC-A Supplement 2 and UPC-A Supplement 5 in Word documents.
Install UPC-A Barcode Add-In for Word
- Download UPC-A Barcode Add-In for Word and unzip it.
- Close all Word documents on your computer.
- Run the setup file and open a new Word document.
- Click "Install" in a pop-up window "Microsoft Office Customization Installer".
- Now you will see a tab called "Add-Ins" in the menu bar of the Word document.
Insert UPC-A Barcodes in Word
How to Insert an UPC-A Barcode in Word
Switch to "Add-Ins" tab and click "Create Barcode" to activate "Barcode Settings" panel on the right. Then, choose "UPC-A" in "Barcode Type" and input valid data in the text box of "Data". Lastly, click "Generate" button and a single UPC-A barcode is generated into the word document successfully (To remove it, click "Delete").
How to Configure UPC-A in Word Add-In Setting Panel
"Barcode Settings" panel is designed for users to customize their UPC-A barcodes. Take bar width as an example. If you are not satisfied with the default data of bar width, just go to "Barcode Size" and input the data you want into the text box of "Bar width (X)" to replace the default data. Then, click "Update" button.
How to Insert an UPC-A Supplement 2 or 5 Barcode
Firstly, activate "Add-Ins" > "Create Barcode" and you can find a panel called "Barcode Settings" appears on the right. Then, select "UPC-A +2" or "UPC-A +5" in "Barcode Type". Next, type valid data except the supplement data in the text box of "Data" and click "Generate". Lastly, move to "1D Barcode" > "Supplement data" and input your ideal data to replace the default one.
How to Insert UPC-A Barcodes in Serial Letters
To start with, activate "Mailings" tab. Then, click "Select Recipients" to activate "Use Existing List" or "Type New List" according to your demand. Next, insert an UPC-A barcode in the document and adjust its properties well. Lastly, click "Finish & Merge" to edit, print or email documents.
How to Create UPC-A Barcode Labels in Word
Open a new Word document first. Then, click "Mailings" > "Start Mail Merge" > "Labels" and select the label size in the pull-down menu. Next, click "Select Recipients" to activate "Type New List" or "Use Existing List". After that, create an UPC-A barcode in the first cell of the document and click "Insert Merge Field" after you modify the parameters well. Now, click "Update Labels" and the rest of the document will be filled with the same barcodes. Finally, click "Finish & Merge" button to choose the service you want.
More details will be represented by OnBarcode.com with Integration Tutorial for Office Word Barcode Generator
Barcode Types Supported by Word Barcode Generator