"This Word Barcode Plugin can be used to create barcodes for word without other barcode fonts. That's great!"
- Eilian Carol, Liverpool UK
Add UPC-E barcode images into your Word documents using this barcode generator
- Create UPC-E, UPC-E+2 and UPC-E+5 barcodes in MS Word directly
- Entirely available for Microsoft Word 2007/2010
- No programming skills are needed for users
- UPC-E barcode specifications knowledge is not required
- Industry standards of UPC-E are pre-configured in the barcodes
- High quality UPC-E barcodes may be created
- Barcode fonts are not necessary while printing barcode
Introduction of UPC-E Barcode Plug-In for Word
As one of our most successful products, UPC-E Barcode Add-in for Word is a professional and useful barcode generator, allowing users to generate linear UPC-E barcode and barcode labels for Microsoft Office Word 2007/2010.
OnBarcode.com provides, Besides UPC-E Word Barcode Add-In, barcode generators for Word which allows creating other linear and 2D, including Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, EAN, ISBN, GS1 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postal Codes, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417, etc.
Features of UPC-E Barcode Add-In Word
- Easy to create UPC-E barcode images in MS Word 2007/2010 using this product.
- UPC-E supplement add-on symbologies UPC-E+2 and UPC-E+5 are supported.
- UPC-E industry standards are well Pre-configured in the barcodes allowing untrained users to insert barcode easily.
- Barcode parameters of UPC-E can be adjusted, including module width, barcode width, height, rotation, etc.
- UPC-E Word Barcode Add-in supports all printers, and both special printer extensions and barcode fonts are not required.
- Programming knowledge is not required while using UPC-E Word Barcode Add-in to create barcodes.
- Check digit Calculation is supported by UPC-E Word Barcode Add-In.
Install UPC-E Word Barcode Plug-In
- Close all the word documents on your computer.
- Download the Word UPC-E Barcode Add-in and unzip it.
- Run the setup file to install the barcode generator.
- Open a word document and click "Install" in the pop-up pane.
- An "Add-Ins" tab will be added on the menu bar.
Add UPC-E Barcode into MS Word
How to Generate a UPC-E Barcode for Word
Firstly click "Add-Ins" to activate the barcode generator, then go to "Create Barcode", and a panel of "Barcode Settings" will appear on the right side. And select "UPC-E" in the "Barcode Type" pull-down menu. Finally click the "Generate" button in the panel, and a UPC-E barcode will be generated.
How to Create UPC-E Supplement Add-on Symbol on Word
To create the two supplement add-on symbologies, you need to firstly select "UPC-E+2" or "UPC-E+5" in "Barcode Type" and input valid UPC-E data, then click "Generate" to get the add-on symbol with the default data "12" or "12345" encoded. Then, switch to "1D Barcode" to input new data you want in "Supplement data". When finished, click the "Update" button.
How to Configure UPC-E on Word Add-In Setting Panel
Select the UPC-E barcode which you want to set, and then activate "Barcode Size" and "1D Barcode" in the panel on the right side to set parameters of UPC-E. When finished, click the "Update" button, and you'll get a new UPC-E barcode.
How to Insert UPC-E Barcodes in Serial Letters
Switch to the "UPC-E" tab and click "Select Recipients", and then select an existing recipient list or create a new one. After inserting a UPC-E barcode symbology, click "Finish & Merge" to edit, print or email your documents.
How to Generate UPC-E Barcode Labels in Word
Click on the "Mailings" tab, and go to "Start Mail Merge", then click "Labels" and select the label size in the pull-down menu. When selecting an existing recipient list or creating a new one, insert a UPC-E barcode image in the first cell, and then click "Update Labels", and the rest areas will be filled with the same barcodes. Finally click the "Finish & Merge" button to choose the service you need.
More details will be represented by OnBarcode.com with Integration Tutorial for Office Word Barcode Generator
Barcode Types Supported by Word Barcode Generator